You can change the colours of your SmartArt graphic to any predefined option or you can choose to change the colours of each individual object in your SmartArt.
- Open the presentation that contains the SmartArt graphic you would like to recolour.
- Click the SmartArt graphic to display the SmartArt Tools tabs – Design and Format.
- To change the colours of your SmartArt graphic to a predefined colour, click the Design tab under SmartArt Tools and click Change Colors in the SmartArt Styles group to display the colour options.
- Hover your mouse over any of the colour options to display a preview of the colours in your SmartArt graphic.
NOTE: These colours are defined by the presentations colour scheme.
- To apply the colours to your SmartArt graphic, click the colour option. You can change the colour option selected at any time by going back to Change Color on the Design tab.
- To change colours of individual SmartArt objects, select the object in the graphic and click the Format tab under SmartArt Tools.
- Click the Shape Fill drop-down arrow in the Shape Styles group.
- Click a colour in the colour palette to change the colour of the SmartArt object.
NOTE: If the colour you are looking for is not visible, click More Fill Colors and select from the colour spectrum.
- Once you are finished changing the SmartArt colours, click out of the image and the SmartArt Tools tabs will disappear.
That’s it for changing the colours in your SmartArt graphics. Hope you found it useful – don’t forget to take a look at some of the other tutorials about working in PowerPoint 2010.